Senior Manager, Customer Marketing, GE Appliances
With over 15 years of sales and marketing experience within the consumer-packaged goods industry, Ivey McCloud began her professional career with Altria Inc. and later, The Coca-Cola Company. McCloud continued her career with Kimberly-Clark where she developed the annual marketing strategy for the Scott® Shop Towel brand at Walmart and Sam’s Club. McCloud then moved on to become a channel marketing manager at Newell Brands on the Writing Division where she developed the strategic marketing plans for the Hardware, B2B and Industrial channels. She worked on building brands such as Sharpie®, PaperMate®, Expo®, Dymo® and Elmer’s®.
• Cool Girls Inc. mentor
• Young Alumni Council Mentorship Committee chair, Georgia State University
• Young Alumni Board, Terry College of Business, University of Georgia
• Junior League of Atlanta
• Network of Executive Women
• National Black MBA Association
• Association of National Advertisers
• Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc.