The Alumni Association awards two scholarships each fall to members of the Student Alumni Association.
Students who join the Student Alumni Association (SAA) will receive a membership packet, including an SAA T-shirt. Other member benefits include:
- SAA members participate in unique networking experiences with alumni from various industries.
- SAA members have opportunities to collaborate with alumni on volunteer projects.
- SAA members assist in fundraising efforts that create scholarships for students in need.
- The Alumni Association offers scholarships for SAA members.
- SAA members can apply to join the Board of Directors that oversees the event planning and operations of the Student Alumni Association.
- SAA Board members work with the Alumni Association’s Alumni Board and serve as the student voice during board meetings.
SAA is a dues-based organization with an annual fee of $20. Four-year memberships are available for a one-time fee of $70. Membership runs from July 1 to June 30 each year.
Ermani Stafford, '21
Executive Vice President
Princess Peart, '22
Vice President of Membership
Samuel Rhymes, '22
Vice President of Marketing and Communications
Arizona Igwe, '22
Vice President of Administration
Mahira Begum, '21
Vice President of Programming
Elizabeth Akindele, '21
Vice President of Spirit and Traditions
Alexandria Ramsey, '22
Recruitment for the Board of Directors occurs each semester.